RESIDENTIAL NURSE (RN / LPN)
- developing and enforcing health policies, risk plan, and procedures to ensure compliance
- provide ongoing education/training, CORE A & B to staff
- maintain and order medical supplies
- performs health assessments on participants; weekly group home site checks
- follow all physicians orders, accurate documentation, report medical errors
- protect individuals’ rights, including protection against abuse, neglect or exploitation
- have 24/7 availability either by written report, participation in medical care plans
- make the appropriate assessments and communications to the clients’ physician
- participate for development, review, and update of a client’s health status and assessment.
TradeWinds is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. TradeWinds does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, citizenship, national origin, disability, genetics, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military status or any federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.